- Morrigan: Hmph. No doubt this had something to do with "facing the dark side of your soul" or some such rubbish.
- Leliana: Did you see the cruelty on my... on her face? Is that really what I am?
- Sten: This proves nothing. I have nothing to fear from shadows.
- Oghren: *laughs* I can't believe I kicked my own ass!
- Wynne: Well, I wasn't expecting that, and I certainly don't want to go through it again.
- Alistair: That was... weird...
- And then there is this guy, named Zevran: Maker's breath, I'm beautiful. Did you see that? Did you see me? Magnificent.
- Baby: "T-T. . .Th-"
- Mom: "What are you saying?"
- Baby: "Th. . . the-"
- Mom: "The end? Are you trying to say 'The End'?"
- Baby: "T-The. . . THE LIBERATION OF ROMA HAS BEGUN."